31 East 63rd Street

A rowhouse built in 1877-79 and altered in 1938 by Treanor and Fatio. Application is to construct a rooftop addition.

Continue reading

168 East 75th Street

An Arts and Crafts style building designed by B. Muldron in 1902. Application is for a 2-story vertical addition to an existing 2-family and a conversion to a 1-family.

Continue reading

133 East 95th Street

A Neo-Federal style building designed by Frank Wennemer and constructed in 1189-90.

Continue reading

1185 Park Avenue

A neo-Gothic style apartment building designed by Schwartz & Gross and built in 1928-29.

Continue reading

53 East 77th Street

A modified neo-Spanish Renaissance style residence altered by Pleasants Pennington in 1926-27, from what was originally a Beaux Arts style residence designed by Henry Rutgers Marshall and built in 1900-01. Application is to amend Certificate of Appropriateness 25-04569 to modify previously approved changes to the front façade and install rooftop

Continue reading
950 Park Avenue

950 Park Avenue

A Renaissance Revival apartment building designed by J.E.R. Carpenter and constructed in 1919-1920. Application is to replace windows.

Continue reading

870 Fifth Avenue

A Modern style apartment house designed by William I. Hohauser and built in 1948-49. Application is to replace solariums and windows at the penthouse.

Continue reading

779 Fifth Avenue

A neo-Romanesque and neo-Gothic style hotel building designed by Schultze & Weaver and Buchman & Kahn and built in 1926-27. Application is to paint a door surround.

Continue reading

800 Fifth Avenue

A postmodern style apartment building designed by Ulrich Franzen & Associates and built in 1978. Application is to demolish the existing building and landscape features and construct a new building, install new landscape features, and relocate a curb cut.

Continue reading

109-113 East 73rd Street

A neo-Italian Renaissance-style row house (no. 109) designed by Hunt & Hunt and built in 1911-12; a row house (no. 111) with Renaissance-style details, designed by Gurdon S. Parker and built in 1922; and a row house (no. 113) originally designed by George B. Post & Sons, built in 1906-08,

Continue reading