1000 Fifth Avenue

A Beaux-Arts and Roman style museum, built in 1864-1965 and designed by Vaux and Mould; R.M. Hunt, and McKim, Mead, and White, with later additions built between 1975-1990 and designed by Roche-Dinkeloo. Application is to replace a curtain wall facade.

Continue reading

107 East 64th Street

A rowhouse designed by W.P. & A.M. Parsons, originally built in 1881-1882, and later altered c. 1939 by George B. Post & Sons. Application is to construct rooftop additions.

Continue reading

969 Park Avenue

A Renaissance Revival style apartment building designed by Pickering & Walker and built in 1911-1912. Application is to establish a Master Plan governing the future installation of windows.

Continue reading

5‐7 East 62nd Street

A Modern style synagogue building designed by Percival Goodman and built in 1956.

Continue reading

61 East 77th Street

A neo-Federal style school building with Beaux-Art style features designed by Harde and Hasselman built in 1916. Application is to reconstruct the stoop and construct a barrier-free access ramp.

Continue reading

135 East 71st Street

An apartment building built in 1959. Application is to modify the building's base, replace storefront infill, establish a Master Plan for the installation of signage, and modify a Master Plan for the replacement of windows.

Continue reading

163 East 67th Street

A Moorish Revival style synagogue designed by Schneider and Herter and built in1889-1890. Application is to install LED signage.

Continue reading

1022 Lexington Avenue

A neo-Grec style rowhouse built in 1880-1881 and designed by Thom and Wilson. Application is to replace storefront and entrance infill and modify openings.

Continue reading

147 East 69th Street

A garage/residence, originally built as a carriage house in 1880, and altered in the neo-Georgian style by Barney & Colt in 1913. Application is to construct a rooftop addition and install a privacy wall at the rear terrace.

Continue reading

1083 Fifth Avenue

A Beaux-Arts style townhouse designed by Turner & Kilian and built in 1901-02, with significant alterations by Ogden Codman in 1913-15. Application is to alter the areaway and construct an areaway wall.

Continue reading