A French Renaissance style Parsonage building in an ecclesiastical complex designed by Barney & Chapman and built in 1897. Application is to request that the Landmarks Preservation Commission issue a report to the City Planning Commission relating to an application for a Modification of Use and Bulk pursuant to Section
An Italian Romanesque, Gothic, and Renaissance ornament style building originally designed by Murgatroyd & Ogden and constructed in 1927-28. Application is to replace the existing glass door with sidelight, block wall and overhead molding with new storefront glazing infill to match existing ground floor storefront, and new molding and curb
A group of model tenement buildings designed by James E. Ware & Sons and built in 1898-1915. Application is to establish a master plan governing the future replacement of windows.