Grand Army Plaza

Grand Army Plaza

A plaza originally established in the 1860s and expanded and redesigned by Carrere and Hastings in 1913-1916. Application is to regrade and reset paving.

Continue reading

The Frick Collection Expansion: Upcoming Opportunities to Learn More and Weigh In

In April, the Frick Collection announced new designs by Selldorf Architects to upgrade and expand the museum’s facilities.

Continue reading