136 East 65th Street

An Italianate style rowhouse designed by Frederick S. Barus and built in 1870-71, and altered in the Colonial Revival style by James Gamble Rogers in 1922.

Continue reading

825 Fifth Avenue

A neo-Classical style apartment building designed by J.E.R. Carpenter and built in 1926.

Continue reading

170 East 75th Street

An Arts and Crafts style row house designed by Hill and Stout and built in 1880-81, and converted into an automobile stable in 1902.

Continue reading
112 & 114 East 73rd Street

112 & 114 East 73rd Street

A pair of Queen Anne and neo -Renaissance style row houses designed by Thom & Wilson and built in 1884-85.

Continue reading
30 East 65th Street

30 East 65th Street

An apartment house designed by Kikkins & Lyras and built in 1959. Application is to modify the vestibule and replace the canopy.

Continue reading
11-13 East 67th Street

11-13 East 67th Street

A neo-French Classical style dwelling designed by Foster & Gade and built in 1913 and an English neo-Classical style dwelling designed by Harry Allan Jacobs and built in 1920-21.

Continue reading
134-136 East 74th Street

134-136 East 74th Street

A Modern style house with a commercial ground floor, originally built in 1871-1875 as two row houses, with subsequent alterations in 1920, 1928 and 1930. Application is to construct a rooftop addition, alter the rear facade, excavate the cellar, install rooftop mechanical equipment, and alter the front facade and areaway.

Continue reading
34 East 68th Street

34 East 68th Street

A neo-Grec style rowhouse designed by R.W. Buckley and built in 1879. Application is to reconstruct the facade.

Continue reading
173 East 75th Street

173 East 75th Street

A Renaissance Revival style school building designed by Robert J. Reiley and built in 1925-26. Application is to install an awning.

Continue reading
38-40 East 75th Street

38-40 East 75th Street

A row house built in 1881-82 and highly altered in 1926 by John W. Ingle; and a neo-Grec style row house designed by Thom & Wilson and built in 1881-82, with Beaux-Arts style additions designed by Herts & Tallant in 1910. Application is to combine the buildings, construct a rooftop

Continue reading