39 East 67th Street
A Beaux-Arts style building designed by D. & J. Jardine and constructed in 1876-1877 (present façade designed by Ernest Flagg and constructed in 1903-04). Application is to replace dormers, modify the rear facade and el, and construct a rooftop addition.
105 East 64th Street
Building designed by W.P. and A.M. Parsons and constructed in 1881-82 (present façade designed by Adams and Prentice and constructed in 1941). Application is for a new rooftop addition.
103 East 75th Street
A neo-Italian Renaissance style building originally designed by Lawlor & Haase and constructed in 1912-13. Application is for the replacement of windows.
828-850 Madison Avenue
A neo-Renaissance style hotel building designed by George B. Pelham and built in 1925-26. Application is to modify the façade and install new storefronts.
695 Park Avenue
An International Modern college building designed by Shreve, Lamb & Harmon and constructed in 1938-1941. Application is for limited exterior renovations and door modifications.
10 East 63rd Street
A house designed by James E. Ware in 1878-1879 and later altered in the neo-Classical style by A. Wallace McCrea in 1922. Application is to enlarge the areaway, alter the base of the building, replace windows, reconstruct the rear façade, modify the rooftop penthouse, install rooftop bulkheads and railing, and
144-146 East 65th Street
A Colonial Revival style house designed by Treanor and Fatio and built in 1924. Application is to construct a rooftop addition, alter the rear façade, excavate the rear yard, and modify a fence.
160 East 70th Street
Italianate style residence with some Neo-Classical elements, designed by William McNamara and constructed in 1872-1874, present facade designed by Thomas Lehreche and constructed in 1961.
781 Fifth Avenue
A neo-Romanesque and neo-Gothic style hotel building designed by Schultze & Weaver and Buchman & Kahn and built in 1926-27. Application is to install window display vitrines.
110 East 71st Street
A neo-Federal style rowhouse designed by Hill & Stout and built in 1916-17. Application is to replace the cornice.