A concession and restroom building, built in 1959, within an English Romantic style public park designed in 1857-1858 by Frederick Law Olmsted and Calvert Vaux. Application is to construct a partially enclosed pergola assembly and modify walls and paving.
A Beaux-Arts and Roman style museum building built in 1864-1965 and designed by Vaux and Mould, R.M. Hunt, McKim Mead and White, and others; with designated interior spaces including an entrance vestibule, the Great Hall, a passageway, corridors, the Grand Staircase, halls, balconies, and all vaults and domes above these
A rowhouse designed by John G. Prague and built in 1881-82 and altered in the Beaux-Arts style by Schwartz & Gross in 1907-08. Application is to replace areaway ironwork installed without Landmarks Preservation Commission permit(s), replace windows, alter the rear facade, and construct a rear yard addition and rooftop bulkheads.