147 East 69th Street
John Correja (1880) br>Barney & Colt (1913)
1880 (built) br>1913 (altered)
Upper East Side Historic District
A garage/residence, originally built as a carriage house in 1880, and altered in in the neo-Georgian style by Barney & Colt in 1913. Application is to construct a rooftop addition and install a privacy wall at the rear terrace.
CB8 Hearing: 09/14/20 (approved)
LPC Hearing: 10/20/20